I’m so excited for you to meet Andrea, my associate photographer! Andrea has been shooting along side me through over 100 weddings and almost 6 years. She’s practically my clone!We have worked together through sun, rain, snow, church ceremonies, mountain weddings, family formals, big bridal parties, and the best of receptions. She has been a part of my photography business long enough to know exactly how I shoot, interact with clients and approach a wedding day. She is an incredibly talented photographer that I am proud to have on my team as a primary photographer!
Andrea takes a photojournalistic approach to weddings, focusing on moments, emotions and all the little details that make up a wedding day. Her goal is to be unobtrusive, helpful and easy going on your wedding day. And on top of that, she’s incredibly trustworthy, sweet and fun to work with too!
A little more about Andrea:
- I am cheerful, energetic, flexible and organized
- My favorite moments during a wedding day are just after the ceremony. Getting to capture your first moments as husband and wife is awesome!
- I really love wedding cake, so save me a piece if you can!
- I love spending time with my family and friends
- I am passionate about traveling and seeing new places
- I am married to my husband Jon and we have 2 children, Lucy and Spencer who keep me on my toes!
- I collect books. Books and books and books, so many books!
- Every weekend I read the Funnies while eating pancakes with my husband
Andrea’s pricing for full day wedding coverage begins at $1900. Please contact me for her complete price list and to check on her availability. Below is an example of some of Andrea’s outstanding portfolio, if you’d like to view more of her weddings and engagements, just click here: