Andrea has been shooting along side me almost 5 years now. She’s practically an extension of myself! We have worked together through sun, rain, snow, church ceremonies, mountain weddings, family formals, big bridal parties, and the best of receptions. She has been a part of my photography business long enough to exactly how I shoot, interact with clients and approach a wedding day. She is an incredibly talented photographer that I am proud to have on my team as an associate photographer!
Andrea takes a similar approach to photographing weddings in a photojournalistic fashion, focusing on moments, emotions and all the little details that make up a wedding day. And on top of that, she’s incredibly sweet and fun to work with!
A little about Andrea:
- I am cheerful, energetic, flexible and organized
- I hope to one day have friends living on every continent in our world – so I can visit them! =)
- I love spending time with my family and friends…and chocolate…I really love chocolate
- I wish I could travel to a new country at least every two months!
- I think it’d be crazy if someday I could book a flight to the Moon – what a ride!
- I am secretly obsessed with reading classic literature
- I collect books. Books and Books and Books. But only the really good ones
- Every weekend I read the Funnies while eating pancakes with my husband. Seriously
Andrea’s pricing begins at $1750, please contact me for a full price list and her availability. Below is an example of some of Andrea’s outstanding portfolio, if you’d like to view more of her weddings and engagements, just click here: